Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: February 21, 2023
Thank you for purchasing web services and products from Michael Jones Design and Development.
The following is the refunds and returns policy.
The following terms are applicable for any products or services that you purchased.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Michael Jones Design and Development, 600 1st Avenue, Seattle WA 98104.
- Author refers to Michael Jones dba Michael Jones Design and Development, dba ThemeGenius.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Shop Michael Jones, accessible from https://shop.michaeljones.tech
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Ordering and Cancellation Policies
For Downloadable Products, including Themes, Templates, Assets and Plugins:
When You buy a theme, template, asset, plugin or other digital item, You are paying for a non-exclusive license to use that product according to the terms of the license. You are not buying the product itself. The Author retains all rights to the product.
When You purchase a product, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- Product purchases cannot be cancelled or refunded after the purchase is completed.
- You understand the license you’ve purchased.
- The Author retains all rights to the product.
For Maintenance Packages:
Maintenance packages begin services on the same day that you order them and cannot be cancelled or refunded. Maintenance packages purchased for periods longer than one month, such three month or six months, cannot be cancelled or refunded.
When You purchase a maintenance package, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- Maintenance package purchases cannot be cancelled or refunded after the purchase is completed.
- You understand the terms of the package you purchased.
For Services, including Installation:
Services can be cancelled until they have started. Once a service such as Installation has begun, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
When You purchase services, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- Purchase of services can be canceled and refunded until the time they begin. Orders for services cannot be cancelled or refunded after the purchase is completed.
- You understand the terms of the service you purchased.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, please notify Us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your refund will be issued on receipt of your request, provided it is eligible according the terms described above. The refund will then be handled according to the terms and conditions of the card issuer and payment processor. We will use the same means of payment used for the Order, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns/Refunds
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, they must be a service that qualifies, according to the terms listed above.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- Downloadable products including themes, templates, assets and plugins.
- Services that have commenced
- Maintenance packages in any length
If you have any questions about the Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com